Tuesday 24 March 2009

Friday Night Proposal.

This is an night of entertainment that takes place in the St James the less church in Pimlico London.
First of it a amazing polychromatic Victorian Gothic church built by G.E. Street in 1859. This church is full of wonders like the mosaic by G.F Watts. This is still a full working church serving it community.

The act that are on at Friday Night Proposal are quite ecliptic. It is mainly music but there has been poets, bards and comedians to just list a few. I stroll round at the begin as guest arrive waiting for each other or having the first glass of wine. I also do a set in the break as well. The stuff I do is all close up I like to wonder around and create magical moments as I go. If someone or a group show interest I will approach to perform more. When I am performing for a group I like to get them involved a do something were they keep a physical item from the trick as well as a emotion experience. The routines I perform I like to keep simple to follow and happen in the spectators hands.

I feel that I bring a little something extra to the evening. I start the spectators journey from busy week life to the delightful event that will unfold in the evening by giving a little puzzlement and wonder.

No comments: