Tuesday 26 July 2011

Whats it all about.

This blog was set up a few years ago in 2009. The idea was for me to develop my magic and a charter called Al Zebediah. I also planned to get out there more and do magic in the environment I find myself in. This blog was to document this as I went. I got some of the basics down then other things come up and the focus I planned to give my magic got a little side tracked. But I plan to bring some life back in to blog. I have developed my charter a bit and still plan to do more so ill update on this. I also have advice for people starting in the art of magic.

So what came up. Well I got pretty busy with working at the Science Museum London. I worked on the interactive galliers and did tours of the collection. While I was there I developed many shows used in the museum. Including a science magic, magic science work shop and built a phoenix table. Then me and wife decide to hit the road and travel. We did a pilgrimage across Spain and volunteered at A education project in India. Were now in New Zealand were we have set up a company called Science In A Van. All these experience had a influence on my magic and I will post about this in following blogs.

So the quest of supplying puzzlement and wonder goes on and over the next few post I plan to cover how my travels have developed my magic. I also have some advice for beginners and talk you through how I developed a routine which is the first routine in the direction of where I want my magic to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment