Wednesday 4 July 2012

6 month update.

So my wife and I spent two months back in the UK over Christmas. It was great to spend time with family and friends. Whilst in London I went to a friends comedy night called Comedy Hoopla. It’s a great night in a bar in South Kennigston in London .The guy that runs it loves magic. He had me up to do a 5 minute slot. It went down well and a did a bit of close up in the break. It was nice to be able just to get up a do something. Also it was the first time felt really confidant in my routines and patter to play with it and nail it. Again the practice is paying off. I did also get a offer to do another comedy night and someone wanted to talk about a paid gig for a birthday. But I would have left London by then.

 In March I had to go back to the UK for a family emergence. Once I got back to NZ in April I hit the ground running with Science in a Van. We made a profit in our first year. And it supports our life style at the moment. We devour to develop this more.

 Magic has took a bit of a back seat. I have kept up my old routine’s and re worked some. I have hit the books quite hard and trying to work on a few new things.

 Not to make more promise I can’t keep. However I should be able to get a few more blogs up over the next few months. I want to talk about the nut and bolts of ideas to routines. So the puzzlement and wonder keep rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment